Monday, March 11, 2013

Well Rounded

We're back from vacation (a recap coming soon!) and I'm not going to lie, I think Joe did a little skip to his car on the way out the door this morning and I know I felt relieved to get back into our groove.  Our time away was nice, no doubt, but the boys get out of sync with so much attention and a bombardment of activities.  Today the weather was nice and we resumed our typical day to day doings.  Give it a week or so and I'm sure I'll be ready for another get a away.  The grass is always greener....

Anyway, this morning we had a little musical entertainment on our hands:
video

video


And this afternoon it was sports that kept us entertained:
video


video

I'd say we've got some well rounded boys on our hands:)

1 comment:

  1. Just had fun watching these - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Thanks for visiting!