Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wait for it...


Yep, that's steam coming off my coffee because it's still HOT.

Yep, that's the latest People magazine my mug is resting on because I have some serious reading to do today.

Yep, that's the Christmas tree skirt you see in the background because my Christmas decorations are still up.

Yep, that's a tiger ride-on toy just waiting for a joy rider, but wait...

wait for it....

my house is QUIET

with no reason for me to reheat my coffee 10 times before noon; no distractions tearing me away from the latest celebrity gossip; and no joy riders to use the tiger toy because Joe and his dad have taken the boys on a guy-thing day trip to handle boat stuff.  

And I have the house to myself to get things done (if I want), and if I'm productive lucky the decorations will finally be retired to the attic until next year.  And maybe the chili will get made.  And maybe the errands will get done.  Or maybe I'll give myself a pedicure and make these instead.

Better get busy.  Happy weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Go for the pedicure and cookies. No one deserves it more than you do! I love you more!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Thanks for visiting!