I used to be anyway. And then my kids came along. And somewhere along the way I lost a good chunk of my brain. If I remember to eat breakfast and put the laundry into the dryer that I've already had to re-wash twice because I forgot it was in the washer in the first place it's a good day.
So when today happened I just had to admit defeat. And laugh a little.
|Image from smile-emun.blogspot.com|
1) I locked my keys in the car.
2) I locked my phone in the car too.
4) I called my husband from unknown number 15 times.
6) After falling asleep in the car the boys only napped for an hour. Is it wine o'clock yet?
ON THE UPSIDE...
10) At least I got this at 80% off at Hobby Lobby...anything for a deal, right?
Clearly the 'ups' outweigh the 'downs,' so really, who can complain? And if this is the worst imbalance in my life, then I'm a lucky girl.